Thursday, June 11, 2009

Welcome Back (to the grind?)!

Bookmark and Share

back-to-work For those of you who did not know, I have been on a whirlwind tour of in the U.S. for the past five weeks visiting friends, relatives and former colleagues as well as attending a wedding and my 5th year college reunion.  I’m back in Bombay (finally!) and will post on a regular basis from now on . . . . .

I have to say that while I was looking forward to a relaxing vacation, I came back far more exhausted then when I left.  Spending three days per city over the course of five weeks is tiring!  In each city I had scheduled up to five meetings a day to catch up with friends.  Additionally, I was able to meet some new friends along the way – people who have done interesting things with their lives (both inside and outside “the corporate”). 

So I’m back!  Look forward to more posts from me soon . . . .

1 comment: